Cultra Motorsport Festival
in partnership with the Porsche Centre BelfastBook Tickets
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
Join us in the grounds of the Ulster Folk Museum for the exciting Cultra Motorsport Festival in partnership with Porsche Centre Belfast. The Thoroughbred Sports Car Club NI have organised an action-packed day with vintage, classic and modern cars on display at Cultra Manor, including the McCandless Mule and Clan Clover from the Ulster Transport Museum collection.
The motorsport hillclimb will also return, which continues a tradition that dates back to 1905 in the picturesque surroundings of Cultra. Races will take place throughout the day beginning at 09:30. Between races there'll be circus performers and a samba band to keep you entertained. Feel free to bring your own picnic and make use of the open spaces, or why not treat yourself to lunch at the event 'Trailblazer BBQ' put on by Craft Event Co.
Lead image credit: Graham Baalham-Curry.
- Your ticket also covers admission to the Ulster Folk Museum, so you can explore the museum during your visit.
- Please feel free to bring a picnic. There are benches located throughout the site, or alternatively, bring a blanket and set up camp!
- Overflow parking will be available on the day down at Ulster Transport Museum but if you can, do consider taking the train to Cultra train station.
- While you can use the Ulster Transport Museum car park, admission to that museum is not included in your ticket for this event. Tickets for the Ulster Transport Museum should be purchased separately at ulstertransportmuseum.org.
- This is likely to be a popular event and pre-booking is strongly recommended.